- Focus on potential absolute returns seeking the best investment ideas regardless of sector, market cap or index weighting
- Identifying companies that are consistently growing their earnings, sales and cash flows and trading at discount to their net asset value
- Emphasis on risk management and downside protection—growing capital while finding attractive risk-return trade-offs. Sector exposure vastly different from TSX
About the portfolio manager’s firm
- Diverse team of investment management professionals helmed by Brandon Snow
- Fundamentally driven, specializing in high conviction Canadian, U.S., global and multi-asset mandates
- Maintaining strong management relationships with companies held in the Fund.
The information and the data supplied in the present document, including those supplied by third parties, are considered accurate at the time of their printing and were obtained from sources which we considered reliable. We reserve the right to modify them without advance notice. This information and data are supplied as informative content only. No representation or guarantee, explicit or implicit, is made as for the exactness, the quality and the complete character of this information and these data. The opinions expressed are not to be construed as solicitation or offer to buy or sell shares mentioned herein and should not be considered as recommendations.
The NBI Canadian All Cap Equity Fund (the “Fund”) is offered by National Bank Investments Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada. CI Investments Inc. acts as portfolio manager for the Fund. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus of the Fund before investing.
The Fund’s securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer. The Fund is not guaranteed, its values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
© 2017 National Bank Investments Inc. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of National Bank Investments Inc.